Choose the right work height for any work application. Add shelves and drawers as needed. These rugged work benches create more comfortable and productive work areas. Strong 2000 lb. capacity evenly distributed. Available in Steel Top or Tempered Hardboard over steel top. Assembles in minutes. Gray powder coat finish. FOB Shipping Point.
- Available in Folding Leg or Basic Leg designs.
- Easily adjust surface heights from 28" to 42" above the floor.
FOLDING LEG STYLE BENCHES
BASIC STYLE BENCHES (BOLT ON)
- HWBF-TH-30120-95 (Tempered Hardboard over steel top shown)
- Top bolts to legs through tapped holes for sturdiness.
- Have support braces to hold legs in place and replace stringers.
EXTRA HEAVY DUTY WORK BENCHES
- Top Bolts to legs through tapped holes for sturdiness.
- 5"W. stringers lock legs in position.
- Bench legs adjust 28" to 42" on 2" centers.
- 14 ga. steel work surface, stringers and optional shelves.
- Boxed ends.
- Bench legs are pre-punched to accommodate top, stringer and shelf.
- Optional Drawer has ball bearing slides, recessed handle, cylinder locks and 2 keys.
- Pre-punched for floor lagging.
Shipped KD to save space and freight charges. Strong 3" x 3" x 3/16" angle iron legs for maximum support. 27-1/2"D. shelf has 2-1/2" back stop 10" above the floor. Sizes up to 48"W. x 120"L. available -- contact dealer. Finished in durable Gray powder/paint. FOB Shipping Point.
- Built to support loads up to 10,000 lbs.!
- 1/4" steel plate is welded to a 3" channel frame for superior strength.
Optional DrawersLocking drawer is fully enclosed and easily bolts to underside of work surface using angles. Use it to store supplies, files and valuable tools.
14 ga. steel shelves have 3" back lip and 1-1/2" front flange. Easily bolts to cross braces on legs and sits 9-3/4" above the floor.
- For use with folding leg & basic style benches.
Click on the Product No(s). below to view further information!